Tuesday 4 March 2008

Pilgrim's Identity Crisis

A un-enlightened soul has come to me.
Here is the knowledge they seek.


Dear Freelance Guru

Were you known as Simon?
You look like a Simon...
Pre-Enlightenment

Thank you for your question pilgrim.

Since starting this blog I have been surprised how many times I've been asked this question. It confuses me somewhat, because I had rather intended the Ask the Guru form to allow people to come to me seeking Wisdom, instead of causing me to have an identity crisis. But then, of course, thanks to my weeks of private devotions, I am never confused for long.

You state in you Question that I 'look like a Simon.' In order to affirm this, I searched 'Simon' on Google Images. These are the first 3 results.

Straight Talking X-factor Judge and trouser model Simon CowellScience Fiction Writer Simon Bessom Simon the Erotic Model

Now then, exactly which of these 3 are you suggesting I look like?

The guru has the answers - Ask the Guru a Question

7 Comments:

Scarlet said...

I reckon this one...

http://www.wrybread.com/simon/original.jpg


Pretty lights, buttons to push,
on switch....

Unknown said...

Ew, Ew, & Whooo hooo!

LOL @ Scarlet.

Anonymous said...

Scarlet
You think I'm a four colour circular electronic memory game?
My child, your wisdom is too deep for me. I humble myself at your feet. Either that or your very confused.

Angelika
It's a shame Simon's not here. I'm sure he would have Woo Hoo'd with you!

Kelly Ann said...

No, I wouldn't say Simon, I'd say something like Jake or perhaps even something long like William. I don't know why, it's what noggin thought of. :)

Anonymous said...

My first thought was the young man who used to sing with that guy "Garfunkel." And, who do you think you are dispensing "wisdom?" Young man...you should leave that to me! I'm older and wiser.
Kiss, kiss!

Anonymous said...

Chica - or Marcus? How about Marcus.

Dora - Older? Yes I'll give you that. Wiser however? Before we can define that we must first define wisdom. 10 words or less. Off you go.

Scarlet said...

And to think I bought new AA batteries for your birthday!!



Pffft!!!