Monday 11 August 2008

Marcus Needs To Do Less Memes

Having sworn this blog would be meme free, I saw an old favourite of a meme over at Shelly's Blog and decided I'd have to give it a try.

All you have to do is enter your name into Google followed by the word 'needs' and post the results on your blog. It's a wonderful idea and I fully plan to do it with The Wife's name soon so I can see what she's been up to.

But in the meantime, here's a list of things which I need. Well, at least according to Google.
  • Marcus needs to take some time out
    - Afterall there's only so much time one can spend knowing everything

  • Marcus needs a Hacksaw
    - My pole could do with a few repairs

  • Hannah is just what Marcus Needs
    - Hannah is, I'm quite sure, what every young man needs -->

  • Marcus needs an Extreme Makeover
    - It's this darn dry skin of mine

  • Marcus needs a personality change
    - Yes, well, I suppose I am a little too modest

  • Marcus needs to Grow
    - Yeah, the pump I mentioned before still isn't working

  • Marcus needs a family that will take pride in his African American Heritage.
    - Tru dat

  • Marcus needs a beard
    - I tried to grow one once but The Wife thought it was dirt and tried to wash it off my face.

  • Marcus needs to wear both Spandex and Glitter (obviously with a suit coat also)
    - Well, OHBV-iously. Although I must say, it's somewhat scary how accurately Google knows me.

  • Marcus needs to be rougher around the edges
    - What? This person obviously has no idea how hard it is to be a bonified Guru.

  • Marcus needs Marcus
    - Well that goes without saying. Everyone needs Marcus.

  • Marcus needs to understand the impact of his sexual behavior on his younger victims.
    - Um... Moving on...

  • Marcus needs to go
    - Very true. See you next time.
Marcus
Fullfill your needs by visiting Humor Blogs. You also raise my ranking there by clicking!