Friday 15 August 2008

Free Razors from Trimflixx. Be Enlightened and Smooth

A while ago, a man I had never met before offered to give me a razor blade. Never let anyone say that my life isn't interesting.

Trimflixx liked my blog so much (who wouldn't like such a work of enlightened art as this page) that they were sent me a free razor just so I would review it. Seen as most of my readers are Women or Gorililas this seems like an odd marketing tactic to me but then who am I, I mean all-knowing guru, to argue with the proud world of Razor blade Marketing.

However, due to the heavily poltical system that is USA-UK mail my Razor has not yet arrived. Or, if it has, it has been stolen by my wife and is currently being used to shave her legs. ( If that is the case, I for one am not going to complain.) But I do need to tell all my hairy, hairy readers, (I'm looking at you Avitable) about the great offer from Trimflixx before it gets to late.

In order to help make the world a smoother place Trimflixx are giving away Free Razors by the bucket load. And all you need to do to get one is make a quick, easy, and very fun video over at TrimFlixx.

Here's one I made earlier:


If you want your own free razor, and even more excitingly your own free video with some hunky men or sexy ladies, click on over to Trimflixx and get clean shaved now, before my wife blunts all the blades.

Marcus
You can also find humour at Humor Blogs